Auto insurance is a necessity in California. CA auto insurance is required for all vehicle owners – it protects you and others from the risks of the road.
We offer the following options for your CA auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical Payments
- covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability
- covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.